Waeco PerfectView RVS 594 Reversing Camera System
Free Delivery On This Item
The Waeco PerfectView RVS 594 Reversing Camera System features a twin lens reversing camera i.e. two video outputs to the monitor and features a shutter to protect the lenses from damage.
Waeco PerfectView reversing cameras represent the latest technology for compact reversing camera systems at an affordable price point whilst offering premium quality and quality aftercare service as a large corporation with vast knowledge.
The Waeco PerfectView RVS 594 and RVS 794 Reversing Camera Systems feature either a 5" or 7" monitor as well as the CAM44 reversing camera with its two lenses and shutter offer wide viewing angles from two positions.
The Waeco PerfectView RVS 594 Reversing Camera System is sent with a Waeco CAM44 Camera and a Waeco M 5L monitor.
Waeco CAM44 Camera Specifications:
- Picture angle: close-range 140° diagonal, long-range 50° diagona.
- Operation via the two camera inputs of the monito.
- Manual or automatic switching between the camera.
- Anodised and powdercoated aluminium housing with stainless steel cap and mount.
- Motor-powered camera cove.
- LDR-controlled IR LEDs for improved night vision.
- Distance marks (3 lines) in reversing mode.
Waeco M 5L Monitor Specifications:
- Switches on automatically or manuall.
- Automatic day/night switchin.
- Normal or mirrored picture functio.
- 2 camera inputs, can be controlled separatel.
- Picture settings can be saved for each camer.
- USB connection for charging MP3 players etc.
- LED background lighting.
- Illuminated operating buttons.
The Waeco M 5L Monitor features an easy to remote mounting system so you can hide the monitor when away or when in storage, the monitor also features a USB charging port for USB devices.