The versatile Outwell Daytona drive-away awning is a one room dome tent design with a large living area behind the large windows. The front door and the two side doors offer flexible entry and exit as well as good ventilation plus side doors on the updated Link Access Zone System to extend access options.
For vehicles 247cm-290cm
|Type of Tent||One Room Dome Tent|
|Sleeps:||2 People (optional)|
|Rooms:||1 Living Room|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Poles:||Duratec fibreglass 8.5 mm
Steel pole 16 mm
2 upright Steel poles
|Rain Safe Door:||Duratec fibreglass 9.5mm, 16/19mm inside roof poles|
|Floor:||Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head|
|Pitching Way:||Flysheet first|
|Pack Size:||30 x 71cm|
- Link Access Zone System with side doors for easy access.
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs (with attachment height of 240cm-290cm).
- Link Access Zone System uses a valance to close the gap between the ground and car (80-90cm).
- Spacious living area for eating and socializing.
- Large tinted windows, with toggle-up curtains, ensuring privacy and allowing campers to stay in touch with the outdoors.
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements.
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching.
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility.
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely.