Omnisat 65cm Manual Crank Up Antenna Dish
The Omnisat manual 'Crank-Up' satellite system is a manually operated roof mounted dish system which uses the latest 'elliptical' 65cm or 85cm wide satellite dish. Simply adjust the system from the comfort of your vehicle with the easy to operate direction unit, effortlessly raising and rotating the dish to locate and lock onto your favourite UK TV channels, anywhere in the UK and across into Europe.
The handle shown is mounted onto the inside of the vehicle roof.
The Omnisat 'Crank-Up' has been designed for permanent fixing to the roof of your Caravan or Motor Home vehicle, because it does not rely on a through the roof mast it can be mounted in a more convenient position away from roof lights and vents.
The Omnisat 'Crank-up' assembly, makes it even easier to align the dish to the required satellite. Vertical alignment is achieved by using the ceiling mounted 'crank up' handle assembly and supplied 'zone map'. Horizontal alignment is just a matter of turning the direction pointer to align with the compass bezel.
Each Dish Pack is equipped with a universal LNB, cable, fixing accessories and illustrated fixing instructions.
- Improved handle design with clear and precise elevation display
- Low streamline profile, only 17cm in height in park position
- Elegant modern styling design
- No through the roof mast required, thus giving maximum flexibility on roof installations
- Designed for easier and improved installation
- Cable entry junction box allows for the system to be fitted in the most convenient position on roof
- Easy to align using the ceiling mounted €˜Crank Up€ handle and elevation zone map
- Twin LNB as standard - Designed for use with SKY +/HD or free to air receiver with hard drive recording. Alternatively can be used to feed two separate receivers for independent working
- All weather resistant construction
- Robust design solution utilising the latest advances in CAD and Simulation software
- Designed for permanent mounting, but can be transferred to another vehicle
- Complete with Operation and Set Up Guide
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee
- When in park position, the system is compact and hidden out of view and only a little higher than most sky lights
Dimensions & Technical Data:
- High Quality 0.2db Universal Twin LNB
- Full customer service back up and support
B2590/65 - OMNISAT CRANK UP 65
- Antenna Unit Weight - 9kg
- 65cm Offset Aluminium Antenna
- 36dB gain
Mainland UK Shipping - excludes some postcodes see our delivery and returns info below. For Highlands, Islands, NI please contact us for a quote.
Delivery usually within 5 working days. Express services available for some items on request.
Our delivery is a flat fee of £3.95 across our product range.
Delivery is 3-5 working days as standard.
We offer free delivery on orders above £100
Exclusion and surcharges apply for remote postcodes (eg Highlands) and heavy items - see below.
The estimated arrival times are taken directly from information provided by our couriers. These are estimates only, Leisure Warehouse is not responsible if this varies.
If a package is returned to Leisure Warehouse because of an incorrect or incomplete address, the carriage is not refundable.
Free Delivery Conditions
Delivery Address must be mainland UK.
Delivery will be sent on a 72 hour courier service.
This does not include bank holidays and some days over the Christmas period.
The "Daily Offer Special Price" products are not included in the free delivery offer.
Please note that we can only send one package free of charge. If you order more than one item and your order qualifies for free delivery, in the unlikely event that we do not have stock of any of your items, we will wait until all items are in stock before sending your order.
If your initial order is over the required value, but you decide subsequently to cancel a product off the order which brings the total cost of the order below the required value, then we reserve the right to charge shipping on that order.
Free Delivery ExclusionsPlease note that we cannot offer free delivery on a few items on our website. Please see the non-exhaustive list below, a heavy item postage of £7.95 may apply to larger items such as:
- Some Rooflights & Domes
- Large Quanitites of Liquid
- Jockey Wheels
- Some Refridgerators & Large Electrical Units
The prices quoted are for the packing & postage of the items.
Returns are accepted for faulty or wrongly delivered items for which a refund will be granted on receipt of the returned items. We also apply a returns policy in line with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 for Distance Selling.
In line with current distance selling regulations customers are able to return an unused item at any time within 14 days of receipt (cancellation of an order). Please note that returns are not available for items outside the 14 day cooling off period unless the product is faulty. Return postage will be at the buyer's expense for unwanted items, you can use the carrier of your choice.
Please notify us by email and return the item to:
Moat House Square
Thorp Arch Trading Estate
Please include a copy of your invoice or order number with the return and we will aim to process refunds within 72 hours of receipt.