Sargent Stinger AS310/300 Caravan Alarm System
Introducing the new Sargent STINGER AS310/300 series modular alarm system. Based on new technology and a two-year design process, the Stinger AS310/300 incorporates ideas and feedback from users and experts throughout the caravan and security industries. Designed to be modular, the system can be expanded by a forthcoming range of wired and wireless accessories
The Stinger AS310/300 is best suited to aftermarket applications or as a replacement for our older AS210 system or fit onto existing caravan manufactures systems. It uses a simple to fit 2 wire power connection and is supplied with a mating cable for use if your caravan doesn’t have an appropriate socket.
The STINGER AS310/300 alarm system has several other built-in features that can be utilised with additional extra wiring during installation.
These features include.
- Awning light control - the awning light can be controlled by the alarm system. It is switched on for 1 minute when armed / disarmed or can be controlled manually from the key fob.
- Marker / taillight control – the marker / taillights can be wired to flash when the alarm system is armed / disarmed.
- Electronic tilt and motion sensor with automatic calibration and easy sensitivity adjustment from the key fob. This feature provides excellent tilt detection with no moving parts. The tilt sensor works automatically and does not need adjustment for normal use even if you park on a steep incline. The sensitivity of the sensor can be adjusted.
The STINGER AS310/300 kit contains the following items:
- System base unit with pre-connected Power and PIR cables and integral NiMH battery
The STINGER 310 system unit uses a special 4.8-volt Nickel Metal Hydride battery pack that supplies backup battery power to the system should the supply from the leisure battery fail or be disconnected.
- Passive Infra-Red (PIR) movement detector with mounting frame and decorative trim
Complete with a 120° Passive Infra-Red (PIR) internal movement sensor that detects body movement within the vehicle. With the system disarmed a green LED within the PIR will indicate movement detection. If you are leaving pets within the vehicle the system should be armed without the PIR sensor active to prevent your pet from triggering the alarm.
- 2 x Key Fob controllers
Supplied with two key fob style radio controllers, which are used to operate the alarm system. Each key fob has four buttons which can be used as follows.
- LED Torch button,
- Arm / Disarm button
- Awning Light button
- Programming Mode button
System base unit
- Supply voltage 6 to 15v DC
- Supply current 500mA max 5mA typical
- Operating temperature -20 to +40 deg Celsius
- Battery capacity 9Ah at 4.8v
- Siren output 110dB +/- 10% @ 1M
- Comprehensive interface connector (details on request)
- PIR movement sensor Range 120 deg x 6M
Key fob controller
- Range 6M typical
- Battery 2x CR2032 lithium button cell
- Typical battery life 1 year
Mainland UK Shipping - excludes some postcodes see our delivery and returns info below. For Highlands, Islands, NI please contact us for a quote.
Delivery usually within 5 working days. Express services available for some items on request.
Our delivery is a flat fee of £3.95 across our product range.
Delivery is 3-5 working days as standard.
We offer free delivery on orders above £100
Exclusion and surcharges apply for remote postcodes (eg Highlands) and heavy items - see below.
The estimated arrival times are taken directly from information provided by our couriers. These are estimates only, Leisure Warehouse is not responsible if this varies.
If a package is returned to Leisure Warehouse because of an incorrect or incomplete address, the carriage is not refundable.
Free Delivery Conditions
Delivery Address must be mainland UK.
Delivery will be sent on a 72 hour courier service.
This does not include bank holidays and some days over the Christmas period.
The "Daily Offer Special Price" products are not included in the free delivery offer.
Please note that we can only send one package free of charge. If you order more than one item and your order qualifies for free delivery, in the unlikely event that we do not have stock of any of your items, we will wait until all items are in stock before sending your order.
If your initial order is over the required value, but you decide subsequently to cancel a product off the order which brings the total cost of the order below the required value, then we reserve the right to charge shipping on that order.
Free Delivery ExclusionsPlease note that we cannot offer free delivery on a few items on our website. Please see the non-exhaustive list below, a heavy item postage of £7.95 may apply to larger items such as:
- Some Rooflights & Domes
- Large Quanitites of Liquid
- Jockey Wheels
- Some Refridgerators & Large Electrical Units
The prices quoted are for the packing & postage of the items.
Returns are accepted for faulty or wrongly delivered items for which a refund will be granted on receipt of the returned items. We also apply a returns policy in line with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 for Distance Selling.
In line with current distance selling regulations customers are able to return an unused item at any time within 14 days of receipt (cancellation of an order). Please note that returns are not available for items outside the 14 day cooling off period unless the product is faulty. Return postage will be at the buyer's expense for unwanted items, you can use the carrier of your choice.
Please notify us by email and return the item to:
Moat House Square
Thorp Arch Trading Estate
Please include a copy of your invoice or order number with the return and we will aim to process refunds within 72 hours of receipt.