New and updated for 2022
This item does not include the fitting kit to fit your Fiat Ducato’s 2007 right up to current date
See here for the mounting kit and accessories:
(also suitable for Citroen Relay & Peugeot Boxers)
Kit consists of:
- Thule 12V Slide Out G2 Step
Available in 3 widths 400mm, 550mm and 700mm
Included in the fitting kit is the wall mounted switch, fixings bolts and screws and extension to make the rear of the step reach the chassis of the van (available seperately)
Highly recommended Thule steps have stood the test of time and the new V19 fittings kits make installation a lot easier
- Stable installation on Ducato vans from 2007 onwards
- Convenient entrance with a step mounted under the sliding door of the vehicle
- Easy to stow manually and without tools in case of power failure
- Nice visual finish in line with contemporary van design
- Safe entrance thanks to antislip strips
- Perfect protection against dust thanks to the integrated brushes
- No sharp edges on the front side
- Led lights can be integrated for optimal visibility
- Made of corrugated anodised aluminium
- Strong yet lightweight materials
- Different mounting sets for vans available
- A switch for the connection of an optional warning lamp in the vehicle is supplied as standard, making it impossible to drive away with the step still out
- Euro 6d-Temp compatible: specific depth to fit all vehicles with Euro 6d-Temp engine
- Conform to the EMV and CE standards. The formulated quality standards exceed European standard EN1646
- Clever multifunctional cable outlet to avoid water and dust infiltration
- Step Width: 407mm
- Total Width: 452mm
- Weight: 5.8Kg
- Step Width: 552mm
- Total Width: 597mm
- Weight: 6.8Kg
- Step Width: 707mm
- Total Width: 752mm
- Weight: 10.3Kg
Mainland UK Shipping - excludes some postcodes see our delivery and returns info below. For Highlands, Islands, NI please contact us for a quote.
Delivery usually within 5 working days. Express services available for some items on request.
Our delivery is a flat fee of £3.95 across our product range.
Delivery is 3-5 working days as standard from dispatch. Processing and dispatch may take 1 working day.
We offer free delivery on orders above £100
Exclusion and surcharges apply for remote postcodes (eg Highlands) and heavy items - see below.
The estimated arrival times are taken directly from information provided by our couriers. These are estimates only, Leisure Warehouse is not responsible if this varies.
If a package is returned to Leisure Warehouse because of an incorrect or incomplete address, the carriage is not refundable.
Free Delivery Conditions
Delivery Address must be mainland UK.
Delivery will be sent on a 72 hour courier service.
This does not include bank holidays and some days over the Christmas period.
The "Daily Offer Special Price" products are not included in the free delivery offer.
Please note that we can only send one package free of charge. If you order more than one item and your order qualifies for free delivery, in the unlikely event that we do not have stock of any of your items, we will wait until all items are in stock before sending your order.
If your initial order is over the required value, but you decide subsequently to cancel a product off the order which brings the total cost of the order below the required value, then we reserve the right to charge shipping on that order.
Free Delivery ExclusionsPlease note that we cannot offer free delivery on a few items on our website. Please see the non-exhaustive list below, a heavy item postage of £7.95 may apply to larger items such as:
- Some Rooflights & Domes
- Large Quanitites of Liquid
- Jockey Wheels
- Some Refridgerators & Large Electrical Units
The prices quoted are for the packing & postage of the items.
Returns are accepted for faulty or wrongly delivered items for which a refund will be granted on receipt of the returned items. We also apply a returns policy in line with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 for Distance Selling.
In line with current distance selling regulations customers are able to return an unused item at any time within 14 days of receipt (cancellation of an order). Please note that returns are not available for items outside the 14 day cooling off period unless the product is faulty. Return postage will be at the buyer's expense for unwanted items, you can use the carrier of your choice.
Please notify us of returns by email beforehand so we can confirm. Should items be returned without notification or after the returns period a restocking fee will apply of 20% of order value.
Please notify us by email and return the item to:
Moat House Square
Thorp Arch Trading Estate
Please include a copy of your invoice or order number with the return and we will aim to process refunds within 72 hours of receipt.